Saturday, November 22, 2008


Today was crazy!!! We did a lot of stuff here it the main list: Top of the Arc de Triumph, Rodin Museum, Napoleon’s Tomb, Latin Quarter, walk a long the Seine, Orangerie, pictures in the light by the Eiffel, Moulin Rouge, National Opera (inspired Phantom of Opera), and then Hard Rock Café Paris. It was a really crazy day. We started off at the top of the Arc and then went to the Rodin Museum. Part of the museum is outside because it is sculptures which is really neat and appropriate to the art form. I really liked his hand sculptures. Then we saw Napoleon’s tomb its really big. As a side note the bones of his horse are in a museum in London that I still need to get to. Then we went to Moulin Rouge took a picture there Briana I made this stop for you J!!!! Then we dashed off to the Latin Quarter for some food and walked down the Seine to the Orangerie. We browsed through here again. Then we realized we were going to run out of time and started dashing through Paris. We ran to the Eiffel Tower to get pictures in the day. Then on the metro we dashed to the National Opera house. But it was closed we didn’t get inside sadness but we took picture outside. Then we saw Hard Rock café Paris and decided to eat ice cream there. Then we dashed back to the train station and headed home. It was really nice to understand everything going on around me on the way back to the center.

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Looks like you are having a great time - I really wanted to see the pics of the Eiffel Tower - where are they?

Briana Jensen said...

Thanks!!! you need to post the pics tho!

About me said...

Sorry the internet is being really slow here and I can't get things to load hopefully tomorrow so many of us won't be loading pictures :(

Deidre said...

Glad you had a good time and saw all the paintings...I knew you'd love the post on Grandma.

Maren said...

Wow! Our computer has been down for awhile so I just checked up on all the fun things you have gotten to do! I have always wanted to go to Paris, how amazing! Study abroad rules!
PS I don't know if you have sent the package yet, but, I just wanted to say thanks again for being so willing to do that for me. It will make Finn's Christmas!

Emily Ann said...

I've seen some of those things.... isn't Paris just BEAUTIFUL! oh, how fun!